Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chicken doorstop pattern!
Don't know if anyone can help but am looking for a sewing pattern for a chicken doorstop, the one like Emma Bridgewaters design. Thought they'd make great Chrimbo pressies. Any suggestions? Thanks
If you google it :001_smile:that will show lots of patterns up for you.:001_smile:
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Did you ever find this? I would like to have this as well.
(07-02-2018, 06:08 PM)jer400exhttps://www.sewmag.co.uk/free-sewing-patterns/tweed-chicken-doorstop Wrote: Did you ever find this? I would like to have this as well.

I found this one if it helps  Smile
Zen..............................Are you really replying to a question posted 9 years ago or am I seeing things ?
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

(08-02-2018, 10:22 AM)april Wrote: Zen..............................Are you really replying to a question posted 9 years ago or am I seeing things ?

The thread was posted then, I was just replying to the question asked yesterday  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes zenith's post:
  • scotsfran
awww cute - and what a good memory you have Zenith!! It's not the first time you've dug something out of the archives....