Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
take 3
I'm having a bitof a mare at the moment... Broadband went down and then lost the post I'd started ... so , Look what I found today in the Coronation Sussex pen!!!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

An egg!!!

was it worth the hassle I ask myself

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
well done that hen. *cheer*

better than no egg - which is what I've got at the moment! The little whatsits have all gone broody!

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
So what were you expecting then Tongue 

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Quote:better than no egg - which is what I've got at the moment! The little whatsits have all gone broody!
How are all your little choccy barred ones,they were adorable.
Quote:So what were you expecting then Tongue 
Nothing T ... I was resigned to the fact that they are just nice to look at ... at this rate I can see I'll be get about 8 or 9 a day + all the bantams!
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
I did have a trio and a pair of coronation but yesterday one of the trio hens died on me = just peacefully in her sleep so now down to two pair.  They have stopped laying but have been excellent layers all season

COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

Well done that coronation sussex girl,yummy! my lot arent laying too well right now either,grrrrr.

Well done that hen..... If she has just started she'll lay for you through winter - worth her weight in gold....perhaps not....erm, erm...... Feathers! Smile