Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a start!!!!
MMNn..me thinks my girls need egg laying lessons.This reminds me of one of those liquorise torpedo sweets lol!

At least theyre trying i guess :wacko: :wacko:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

how sweet and what they lack in size they make up for in colour!!    what sort of chicken laid them?

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Oooh.... i need those for mr k9's dinner.Ive come home from work to find that he has trailed upstairs in the boots that he is wearing whilst fixing his car(the car yet again :bang )My pale green stair carpet has oil marks on nearly every step :cursing:

Those eggs are a lovely colour.

Im off to find something that will clean the damn carpet.

Oh dear Mr K9 is in the bad books!

Its the house with my point of lay (for the last 4mths) light sussex and RIR banties,so itll be the rhodies.

I will just be so relieved to finally get eggs from them,i was beginning to think i had barran chooks!!!

Small but perfectly formed.....

at least they are laying! lovely first eggs!

Don't eat them all at once  Confusedmile:

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Quote:MMNn..me thinks my girls need egg laying lessons.This reminds me of one of those liquorise torpedo sweets lol!

At least theyre trying i guess :wacko: :wacko:
I found one yesterday, exactly that size but bent, so mine looked mine like a jelly bean. 
my wellbar has started laying those ones too ...just gotta get into the hang of things!

Moola has Claire still got the Welbars?

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
And I was thrilled to find a first lovely green egg from one of my 'baby' Shetlands this morning.  

Any signs yet K9 ????

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Quote:And I was thrilled to find a first lovely green egg from one of my 'baby' Shetlands this morning.  

Any signs yet K9 ????
No!!!!     I am waiting :answerme
Patience !  They are lazy babies  laugh

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

I'm getting a creamy rounded egg,im wondering if that is the pekinX?

I cant see it being any of the others.

Quote:I found one yesterday, exactly that size but bent, so mine looked mine like a jelly bean. 
Hahahaha!