Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hose v pressure washer
(26-05-2018, 10:06 AM)k9crystal Wrote: Useless!!! mad

Absolutely !!  Machine didn't arrive today, so I rang them again after waiting an hour in a queue again. I was then put on hold for over ten minutes During this time the person on the other end was making a personal call asking if whoever want something from Tesco !! Little did he know I could hear everything. So blood boiling at this point I let fly and demanded that it be sorted by the end of today or trading standards would be my next move. I think their customer service needs a kick in the rear and if I could reach that far they would certainly feel my size 10. Next step for me will be a strongly worded letter to their head office along with the mountain of emails that have already passed between us. Fuming is not the word, boiling is more to the point.

Just an update from the above:- Having waited most of the day and no promised call back or email. In my anger I went on a search of the net. I found they have a F B page so along with other comments on there, I added my own experience and what I thought. Within a few minutes I got a reply and a few minutes later an email too. So now I have the right machine on it's way for this Friday. Excuse me for not holding my breath until it arrives. I just wish I'd found their F B page earlier it gets much faster results. Whilst the Karcher name maybe good their customer service gets slated on trust pilot. So buyer beware.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
I wait with bated breath for Friday!!
Hurray ! They got it right this time. I just hope it works for longer than the last one.  Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Brilliant - finally!