Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many of you would like to see the forum continue ?
Ok I asked on FB and I know some don't use it. The forum domain is up for renewal early April but we seem to get very few post on here now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
I'm happy to keep the forum going - depending on the amount of interest - do give us your views..... Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes scotsfran's post:
  • zenith
I would like to see it continue BUT, we have fewer and fewer posts these days and almost no new members coming on board. I have no idea how much work is involved for you Scotsfran but if it is significant, then perhaps it's time to shut up shop. However, as long as it continues, I'll continue to post because I really hate FB so won't be keeping in touch with people that way.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

I am not here very often, but it would be a shame for it to close. I agree with April tho if it makes a lot of work for Scotsfran. Will be interesting to see how many post on this thread. Hiya April !!!
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
I would like to see it go on because it holds so much information that otherwise would be lost. The forum still gets lots of guest viewing but very little join and post.  Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Well some of us are hanging in there! Other's haven't been able to log in for some bizarre reason that Kim is trying to work out. Normally it isn't too much work for me personally - I just try to pop in at least once daily to make sure everyone is behaving Smile
Well, I for another, would not like the forum to close.  I also, do not like or use Facebook.  I have been a member of this family for so long I would really miss the friendly banter we can rely on.  

What if we make a late New Year's resolution that if we log on, we don 't leave without saying anything.  Even if we just say hello and have a good moan about something, even if it is just the weather.
COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

[-] The following 2 users Like Cockadoodledoo's post:
  • scotsfran, zenith
I love that idea CDD and I would hate to loose touch with people on here just because we're not FB users. x
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

I very much hope the forum continues, it Has been rather quiet recently, but its spring at least - maybe we can attract some new members?

It would be a shame to lose all the good stuff on here too!
Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
I'm open to ideas how to attract new members Smile I still have a whole pile of bookmarks advertising poultrychat if anyone wants some......
sadly, I think like most forums these days, people migrate to the dreaded Facebook as its 'instant' and these are seen as old fashioned .. but that said, I would sadly miss this little asylum if it disappeared as demonstrated by recent problems I think a lot of others would too... for some reason it seems to have sorted itself out and I can now access it on my proper grown up computer and not just the phone with wifi turned off so Well done to the IT team Big Grin
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick the Grief's post:
  • scotsfran