Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solar Garden Lights
When you order Solar powered colour changing lights for the garden via flea bay ! They arrive you put them together and find one not working out of four. You put them in the garden thinking they may just need charging. Only to find they are not colour changing at all  Angry . Messaged the seller to get the usual excuses try this and that! My reply I don't have a magic wand. They are now on the way back recorded delivery which cost almost as much as the lights. They did offer a postage label, that would have been fine if I had a printer. 

Looked at the feed back on this seller after the event, only to find it's not the first time this has happened . Angry 

Sorry the end of my Victor Meldrew moment.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
It is very annoying when this happens - I learnt the hard way about things like this.  Whenever I buy anything at all on line, I now always read the feedback, some of which are really eye-opening !!!
Hope you get your lights sorted Zen
COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

[-] The following 1 user Likes Cockadoodledoo's post:
  • zenith
So annoying. Hope you get some recompense. negative feedback due.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • zenith
(28-09-2018, 08:56 AM)k9crystal Wrote: So annoying. Hope you get some recompense. negative feedback due.

Oh I will get my money back  Smile As for my negative feed back they will get that too. They had the cheek to email me and ask for a review  laugh so they will get both barrels . I have now ordered through Amazon different lights. They are only for around the pond area I like the reflections in the water at night.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run