Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is...........?
Where is Squizzers and where is Aunt Sally - neither of them have showed their faces on here for months and I for one miss them both Confused

Lass, Choccy and CDD are just naughty girls - they're missing nearly all the time as well - what are your excuses ladies !!!
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Now, now ...... I just like being naughty.  I do pop in nearly every day to see what is going on and more often than not there is nothing going on   Smile      I promise to try harder in future Blush

I did get a nice reply from Squizzers when I put on my post about my fall.  I think the good weather is keeping everyone outside ... I know we have done lots of work outside over the last few months.
COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

[-] The following 1 user Likes Cockadoodledoo's post:
  • zenith
I know Squizzers is on Facebook some days  Smile I was wondering about Auntsally too. I haven't seen her on the forum for sometime I do hope she is alright. I have just checked Auntsallys  FB page and she hasn't posted on there since Feb which is unusual .

In this lovely weather I suppose most people are spending time outside. I have just had my middle son on chain saw duty and my future son in law on the axe. Storing logs ready for the winter, I now have both log stores full and another pile cut ready to split. I bet they are sorry they visited now  Big Grin
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
[-] The following 1 user Likes zenith's post:
  • scotsfran
Probably, like me, they are outside every available minute. I love it when i can be out either working in the good weather or just sitting watching and listening.
I pop by often to see what you are all up to ?. I don't post much as I don't have chickens so I don't have much to say on a poultry forum, in fact I don't have many animals left at all ?. Just the lovely Buster and the horse.

I'm also doing lots of walking as I'm training for 50k walk in September. I always seem to be busy, I'm not really sure that I accomplish much but the days fly by far too quickly.
I often feel like that too Lass - really busy, on the go all the time, day comes to an end and I wonder just what I've actually accomplished. Lovely when you can sit back of an evening and I actually see what gone done today. Wow a 50k walk - are you mad ? I assume this is a charity walk ? Good on ya - keep up the training. Have you lost your dear old cat ?
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Same here also - it seems the older you get the quicker the time goes.  It is not that we are late up in the mornings, we are usually up before 6.00.a.m.

I will never understand why some people say they are bored !!!

I keep saying I am going to buy a pedometer - although I no longer go on long walks and I would love to know how far I walk when I am outside all day going backwards and forwards ??
COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

'I'm bored' just translates to me as 'I'm lazy'! As far as my life is concened, there is always something to do. But then isn't that the way with out-dorsey type people who have animals or livestock.

CDD - I'm a late starter. If no alarm clock is required, I wake up and get up immediately at 8am BUT, I don't stop all day. I'm not a great tea or coffee drinker, so no stops for coffee breaks and I am also really conscious that OH is out at work and will not finish till around 6pm therefore, my work (if I'm out and about) or chores if I'm at home, don't stop till that time either. I do stop in the evenings after cooking an evening meal and am usually back in bed by about 10.15. Wish I could be up like you at 6 but my body clock just won't let me......the only exception is on a Sunday when I work as a steward at a boot fair and have to be in place by 5.30am. Rarely finish before 1.30pm.