Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loooong time, no use
I took a mug out of my cupboard today and decided to see if everything was still running.  :-)

Why is the mug relevant - who has still got their 'Poultrychat Chuckler' mug?

It's great to see the same names I used to see.
Hello ChrisB

Now even though I have been a member for many years now, I don't recognise you so please update us about yourself and your poultry. Lovely to have new names (or old friends pop up) every now and again.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

(19-06-2017, 08:35 PM)april Wrote: Hello ChrisB

Now even though I have been a member for many years now, I don't recognise you so please update us about yourself and your poultry.  Lovely to have new names (or old friends pop up) every now and again.

I was around in 2009 when the 'Chuckler Mugs' were available.

Well - what have I been up to since then, keeping chickens needless to say. 

I used to hatch some, but lost the will to live one year when out of 16 hatched, 9 were cockerels!!!  

I now keep rescue hens, and act as a collection point for one of the rescue organisations, which can provide much hilarity.  My rugby tackling skills have improved tremendously.

Now that I've found you again, I'll keep the link available so I can pop in periodically
Welcome back ChrisB   Smile Good to have you back I still have a Pc Mug that I use .
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Hello again ChrisB Smile
lovely to have you here again,
ive still got my mug too.
9/16 - pretty good by my recent standards, My latest hatch of 9 has the grand total of 2 (yes 2) hens !! never give up I say - one day I'll have an all girl hatch................................................and then I'll wake up !!

Nice to have you and your mug back on board.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Nice to meet you ChrisB and to hear what you've been up to with the chooks. I've never seen the poultrychat mug - would love to see a photo Smile

I'm not hatching this year - only because I have enough chickens and too many eggs.....
(20-06-2017, 10:34 PM)scotsfran Wrote: Nice to meet you ChrisB and to hear what you've been up to with the chooks. I've never seen the poultrychat mug - would love to see a photo Smile

I'm not hatching this year - only because I have enough chickens and too many eggs.....

Poultrychat mug photo can be found here 
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Oh wow - very smart mug!
[-] The following 1 user Likes scotsfran's post:
  • zenith
It's a nice mug to use  :-)