Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumper for my hen ?
Do any of you ex-batt owners happen to have a 'jumper' that you knitted for one of your feather-less hens that you have no use for any more ?  One of my birds has had a moult to rival all moults with absolutely no sign of re-growth.  She is literally going to start freezing.  She is small - Shetland Pekin X (so between bantam and smaller large fowl).  Me and her would be very grateful.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

I don't sorry if no one can help you could try this on flea bay Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Thanks Zen - never thought of good old ebay.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

[-] The following 1 user Likes april's post:
  • zenith
did you get one?
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
I used to knit those - I could do one up quickly if you dont find any  Smile
Thank you Scotsfran - that was a really kind offer but I can probably get one from ebay - going to try today but if they're coming from outside UK and likely to take weeks I'll come back to you if that's ok. It would take me all Winter to knit a row of knit one, pearl one, never mind a chooky jumper !

[-] The following 1 user Likes april's post:
  • Squizzers