Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February 15th
Ok, so it's February 15th.........................................................where are all my eggs ? mad
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

I've got them...our girls are very busy..........
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
Oh dear April  Sad I always thought Valentines day for my girls - but they started 2 weeks early. Not the full quota yet, but happy to get 4-5 out of 16 birds! Hopefully the others will get a wriggle on soon - looking forward to seeing what a Plymouth Rock egg looks like. I'm going to have to get 'rid' of my PR boy though - he's not really getting on with my Welsummer boy  Sad No major fights, but his three ladies have 'gone to the other side'
Not got as many as I would like but they keep me in breakfast! My two Welbar pullets gave me an egg each two days ago but nothing since. I'm sure they will oblige again soon.
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Im getting around 4/5 eggs a day..sorry April..
me too, so so so sorry April Big Grin
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Eggs what are those ? Happy to see the daylight hours stretching out a bit now Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Feel a bit bad now as I got 4 today. One was from my 10 year old Cream Legbar, bless her ! Bet I get nothing for the rest of the week now. Got the horrid parents for the weekend and was hoping to have enough eggs for breakfasts. Second thoughts, they don't deserve my lovely eggs, they can have the manky shop bought ones I bought for baking (can you tell they're still in my very bad books). K9 can I send them to the step, if only theoretically ? Would make me feel so much better.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

I will deputize for K9 as she has ignored you and yes you can send them to the step. Big Grin
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teazel's post:
  • Squizzers
Oh Teazel, you might end up joining them for overstepping your remit - no pun intended. It'll be like the blind leading the blind - the 3 of you trying to find your way there.

[-] The following 1 user Likes april's post:
  • Squizzers
(15-02-2016, 08:36 PM)april Wrote: Feel a bit bad now as I got 4 today. One was from my 10 year old Cream Legbar, bless her ! Bet I get nothing for the rest of the week now. Got the horrid parents for the weekend and was hoping to have enough eggs for breakfasts. Second thoughts, they don't deserve my lovely eggs, they can have the manky shop bought ones I bought for baking (can you tell they're still in my very bad books). K9 can I send them to the step, if only theoretically ? Would make me feel so much better.

Yes you can April.They can join my mother ! They came on Sunday(postponed from week earlier as dads car broke down) She insisted dogs be let in,shrieked at them,let them do what they liked i.e. bouncing on and off her knee and wound them up,Griffon bounced on her head and snapped her sunglasses.I didnt laugh honestly i didnt.
Teasel..off you go too.
That's a mighty full step we have there. No room for NTG for once ! See you soon Teazel.

Well you know I won't find it so that lets me off Big Grin
(17-02-2016, 03:58 PM)Teazel Wrote: Well you know I won't find it so that lets me off Big Grin

Oh no it doesnt..easy read /impossible to get lost maps are available.
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • Squizzers
Never have been able to read maps, you should know that by now Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teazel's post:
  • Squizzers